Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sapporo!

I made it safely! And its awesome! Some Highlights so far: going to a baseball game. going to the pokemon center. drinking Sapporo beer in Sapporo.  Seeing big bright night lights on a scale only comparable to NYC.  Drinking melon soda floats.  Karaoke, culminating in the american national anthem.
I leave you with a teaser picture of what looks like the eiffel tower, but is actually the Sapporo TV tower.  More on Sapporo later though, for now bedtime!  My bed is really comfy in a nice hostel, but I feel bad about typing very much.  So see you tomorrow (or monday!)

High: Its all been really fun! Probably baseball though.
Low: Moot.  This is a vacation. 
Hero: The Nippon Ham Fighters and their fans, specifically the person who sat next to me in the crowd and helped teach me what to sing.  (Brace yourself for some culture shock, because Japanese baseball games are about 10x better than american ones.  Every player has a theme song.  that everyone knows.)


2 comments: