Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Museum!

Today after school I went to the museum that had stuff from the Ainu people (the indigenous tribe that lived here before the Japanese.)  After looking around (but no pictures; its a museum) we used origami paper to make what is basically deluxe paper snowflakes.  It was a lot of fun!  I'm keeping today's entry really short because I want to sleep more today. But I'll make up for it some other day!

High: I found out I'm going to see Harry Potter with mamasan on Thursday!
Low: In two days we have a big paper due I haven't started...
Hero:  My real family who I'm slightly homesick for! That includes you grandparents!!

PS- Ratatouille in Japanese is called "Remy's Tasty Restaurant!"

2 comments:

  1. Origami is a beautiful Japanese expression for love. And we miss you too! It will be great to see you again. We love you. Grammy & Grampy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, been there concerning homesickness when I was about your age, in the Army, in a foreign country (California), missing the farm work and family.

    Hang in there, we miss you too.

    Big Sioux

    ReplyDelete