Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Attack of Mothra

Today my test went really well! Not a whole lot happened today other than homework and class, but I did see this cool insect on the window and got a picture.
I think its a skimmer, but it might be a moth.  Whatever it is, very cool. (I'm a notorious bug geek so I'm a bit biased)

Tomorrow: we go to a school and hang out with kids and play them games! I'm going to teach them Oshiri!!

High: Playing Oshiri again.  It's attracting more followers.
Low: Dinner tonight was interesting and consisted of several things that I didn't really wish to consume in mass quantities. But nevertheless, I ate. (I would kill for American food right now)
Hero: Mikia, for being my new bus riding buddy! We live only a block or two apart!

4 comments:

  1. So do you say oshiri, oshiri, oshiri.....that could be interesting. Videotape a round! We love and miss you. We are in Montana now. We (me and the girls) got detained at the border for having a "stolen car", they let me go after 45 minutes when they realized that just the tags were stolen. HA!
    Love you!
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been in Portland Oregon, took a tour of Mt. Hood, stopped for lunch, then our tour guide got run over by a car as she was walking back to the bus, so we had to wait for a substitute driver while the ambulance took her to the hospital! And you thought you were the only one who has excitement! We love you, Grammy & Grampy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if they have it around where you are, but in Taiwan they have this fast food restaurant from Japan called Mos Burger and it's really good. Not exactly American food but you can identify that you're eating beef and what's special is that they have burgers where the buns are actually made of sticky rice. I highly recommend it if you happen upon one.

    Also, I think of you everytime I see a really giant/bizarre/dainty/colorful insect here and wish you were here to teach me something about it.

    ReplyDelete